A reputable and leading company has recently declared welder jobs in Canada to fill the vacant positions. These jobs are suitable due to minimum requirements. These jobs are being offered by the company on a full-time/permanent basis. The location of this job is North Bay, ON, Canada.
The hiring company requires experienced, determined, and energetic individuals for completing assigned tasks in a given time. The company provides many other benefits to facilitate its employees. The salary offered by the company to its employees is on an hourly basis which is $16.00 to $25.00 per hour. There are 40 working hours per week for this job.
Welder Jobs in Canada
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job carefully before proceeding further.
Position Title: Welder
Company Name: 1510610 Ontario Inc
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 Per Hour
Duty Timing: 40 Hours Per Week
Number of Vacancies: 9
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Job Location: North Bay, ON, Canada
Also Check: Construction Worker Jobs in Canada
There is no degree, diploma, or certificate specified for this job in the advertisement. However, applicants need proficiency in speaking and reading English.
Candidates applying for this job must have 1-2 years of experience in the related field. If an applicant has the higher experience, it will be a plus point for him
This job requires the following skills.
- Applicants should have good oral communication skills.
- Having good physical strength and strong stamina.
- Having endurance and being able to work in difficult situations.
- Applicants should have basic maths skills such as knowledge of 2D and 3D diagrams, interpreting stretches, and being able to calculate dimensions accurately.
- Having the ability to do repetitive tasks.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of materials such as Aluminium alloys and other non-metallic materials.
Read Also: Top 5 Provinces for Unskilled Workers in Canada
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Perform welding using tools such as arcs and tools.
- Complete welding tasks using automatic, non-automatic, and semi-automatic tools.
- Detects flaws in welding areas by using different tools.
- Set tools for welding according to requirements.
- Repair equipment and other machinery by welding pieces and filling gaps.
How to Apply
If you are interested and willing to apply for this job, you can apply by sending your CV to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.