Are you interested in driving jobs in the UAE to make a career for a bright future? If the answer is yes, you are exactly at the right place. A renowned and leading transportation company has recently announced taxi driver jobs in UAE on an urgent basis. The hiring company offers full-time /permanent employment to the selected applicants. The location of this job is Abu Dhabi, UAE.
44 vacancies are being offered by the company for this job. The company requires experienced, committed, and motivated individuals to fulfil the requirements of the job. The salary offered by the company for this job is 1500 AED. Moreover, the hiring company offers many additional benefits i.e. accommodation, and a UAE driving licence to its employees.
Taxi Driver Jobs in UAE
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job carefully before applying.
Position Title: Taxi Driver
Company Name: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 1500 AED + Commission
Number of Vacancies: 44
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 8 Hours
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Check Also, Warehouse Helper Jobs in UAE
Education is not specified for this job in the advertisement. However, having higher education will be a plus point for an applicant. Moreover, candidates should be able to read and speak English.
Applicants must have 8-12 months of experience in the driving field for this job. If an applicant has the higher experience, it will increase the possibilities of his selection and will be helpful during the job.
Skills required for driving jobs in UAE are given below.
- Applicants must be proficient in oral communication skills.
- Candidates must have a valid driving licence.
- Having patience and being able to work professionally under stressful situations.
- Applicants should have familiarity with traffic signals, rules and regulations.
- Having excellent customer service skills and paying attention to details.
- Must be fluent in English and have basic knowledge of Arabic.
This job has the following responsibilities.g
- Picking up customers and dropping them to their destination.
- Behave politely and be friendly with customers.
- Ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied.
- Maintain a clean vehicle in proper working condition.
- Helping customers to load and unload their luggage and other belongings.
- Calculate fare and return the accurate change to customers.
- Make sure to have enough changes at all times.
How to Apply
Deserving applicants for taxi driver jobs in UAE can apply by sending CVs to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact No: +925 148 540 60
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources to help job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.