A well-reputed and leading company Sri Ganesh Enterprises Inc. requires applications from willing applicants for retail store supervisor jobs in Canada. The company offers full-time permanent jobs to the selected candidates. The location of these jobs is in Leduc, AB, Canada.
The hiring company needs motivated, skilled, experienced, and energetic persons to meet the requirements of the job. The company offers many additional benefits to its employees. A handsome amount of pay package is being offered by the company for this job on an hourly basis which is $24.00 per hour. Selected applicants will have to work 37.5 hours per week.
Retail Store Supervisor Jobs in Canada
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job carefully before proceeding further.
Position Title: Retail Store Supervisor
Company Name: Sri Ganesh Enterprises Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time and Permanent Job
Salary: $24.00 Per Hour
Duty Timing: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Number of Vacancies: 2
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Job Location: Leduc, AB, Canada
Check Also: Food Service Supervisor Jobs In Canada
Applicants must have a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent for this job. If a candidate has higher education, it will be a plus point for him. Moreover, candidates need fluency in speaking and reading English.
The experience required for this job is 1-2 years. Candidates having higher experience in a related field will enhance the chances of their selection and will be helpful during the job.
This job requires the following skills.
- Candidates should have good oral communication skills.
- Having good interpersonal skills and paying attention to details.
- Having patience and being able to work professionally under stressful situations.
- Cooperative, multitasker and has the qualities of a leader.
- Applicant should have management and decision-making skills.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Provide training to new staff.
- Monitor the activities of employees and assist them in working.
- Maintain a proper schedule to accomplish assigned tasks in a given time.
- Answer customers’ compliant and resolve their issues on an urgent basis.
- Maintain proper sanitation and safety of goods.
- Supervise the staff and assign them to their relevant duties.
- Maintain an inventory for record of sold items, supplies, and employee payroll.
- Ensuring that customers’ transactions are accurate to protect against any loss.
How to Apply
If you are interested and willing to apply for retail store supervisor jobs in Canada, the application procedure is very easy. You can apply simply by sending your CV to the email address given below.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.