A well-known company R & J Pro Painting Ltd wants applications for Painter jobs in Canada . These are full-time/permanent jobs. The location of these jobs is in Surrey, BC Canada.
The company needs skilled, energetic, and experienced persons to fulfill the assigned tasks in the given time. The hiring company offers a handsome amount of pay package on an hourly basis which is $26.50 per hour. There are 37.5 working hours per week for this job.
Painter jobs in Canada
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job before proceeding further.
Position Title: Painter
Company Name: R & J Pro Painting Ltd
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $26.50 Per Hour
Number of Vacancies: 02
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Job Location: Surrey, BC Canada
Check Also: Meat Cutter Vacancies In Canada
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate required to apply for this job .Applicants should be fluent in speaking and reading English.
No experience mentioned in the advertisement but Experience an asset.
This job requires the following skills.
- Having excellent oral communication skills.
- Having experience in mixing different paints.
- They are responsible for ensuring that customers receive excellent service.
- The candidate should be a team worker.
- Applicants should be analytical and pay attention to details.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- As a painter, the job responsibilities are diverse and require both technical skills and creative flair.
- One of the most important tasks for a painter is to ensure that surfaces are properly prepared before painting commences..
- Color matching is an essential skill for painters.
- Another crucial responsibility of a painter is ensuring proper application of paint.
- Using appropriate techniques such as brushwork, rolling or spraying.
How To Apply
If you are interested, you can apply for Painter jobs in Canada by sending your CV to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.