A well-known and growing Vancouver Meat Market Ltd wants applications from willing applicants for Meat cutter Vacancies in Canada. These are full-time/permanent jobs. The location of these jobs is in Vancouver, BC Canada.
The company needs skilled, energetic, and experienced persons to fulfill the assigned tasks in the given time. The hiring company offers a handsome amount of pay package on an hourly basis which is $20.50 per hour. There are 40 working hours per week for this job.
Meat cutter Vacancies in Canada
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job before proceeding further.
Position Title: Meat Cutter
Company Name: Vancouver Meat Market
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $20.50 Per Hour
Number of Vacancies: 04
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 40 Hours Per Week
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Check Also: Food Counter Attendant Jobs In Canada
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate required to apply for this job .Applicants should be fluent in speaking and reading English.
No experience required for this job. Company will train the employee, it will enhance the possibilities of his selection and will be helpful during the job.
This job requires the following skills.
- Having excellent oral communication skills.
- Having experience in cutting the meat.
- They are responsible for ensuring that customers receive excellent service.
- The candidate should be a team worker.
- Applicants should be analytical and pay attention to details.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting.
- Wrap and package prepared meats for customers.
- Prepare special displays of meats for attraction.
- Cut, trim and prepare the meat according to the Canadian standard.
- Keeping the shop area clean.
How To Apply
If you are interested, you can apply for Meat cutter Vacancies in Canada by sending your CV to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.