Are you interested in Kitchen Helper jobs in the Dubai to make a career for a bright future? If the answer is yes, you are exactly at the right place. A Famous Restaurant has recently announced Kitchen Helper Vacancies in Dubai on an urgent basis. The hiring company offers full-time /permanent employment to the selected applicants. The location of this job is Dubai, UAE.
Kitchen helpers are responsible for assisting chefs and cooks with various tasks, from preparing ingredients to cleaning up after meals. They play an essential role in keeping the kitchen running smoothly and ensuring that customers receive delicious food. One of the primary responsibilities of a kitchen helper is to help prepare ingredients for cooking. This can include chopping vegetables, measuring out spices, or mixing sauces
kitchen helper Vacancies in Dubai
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job carefully before applying.
Position Title: Kitchen Helper
Company Name: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 2500 to 3000 AED
Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 8 Hours
Job Location: Dubai
Check Also, Packing Helper Job In Dubai
Education is not specified for this job in the advertisement. However, having higher education will be a plus point for an applicant. Moreover, candidates should be able to read and speak English.
Applicants must have Less than 1 Year experience in similar role with Restaurant. If an applicant has the higher experience, it will increase the possibilities of his selection and will be helpful during the job.
Skills required for kitchen helper Vacancies in Dubai are given below.
- Applicants must be proficient in oral communication skills.
- Having excellent customer service skills and paying attention to details
- Having patience and being able to work professionally under stressful situations.
- Having the ability to lift and handle the high weight. .
- Having excellent customer service skills and paying attention to details.
- Applicants should have an interest in food preparation.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- As a kitchen helper, you will be expected to help maintain cleanliness in the kitchen at all times.
- Responsibility of a kitchen helper is preparing ingredients for cooking.
- You will need to keep track of supplies.
- Unpacking items and storing supplies in the refrigerator.
- Make sure your inventory is up to date.
- Washing and peeling of vegetables, fruits, and other items.
How To Apply
Deserving applicants for kitchen helper Vacancies in Dubai can apply by sending CVs to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources to help job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.