A well-known and leading company Hinton Pizza Inc. requires applications from willing applicants for kitchen helper jobs in Canada. The hiring company offers full-time/permanent jobs. The location of this job is Hinton, AB.
The hiring company requires experienced, determined, and energetic individuals to fulfill the job requirements. The company provides many other benefits to facilitate its employees. The salary offered by the company to its employees is on an hourly basis which is $15.50 per hour. Duty timings are 30 to 40 hours per week for this job.
Kitchen Helper Jobs in Canada
If you are excited about this job, read out details about this job carefully before proceeding further.
Position Title: Kitchen Helpers
Company Name: Hinton Pizza Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50 Per Hour
Number of Vacancies: 3
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 30 to 40 Hours Per Week
Job Location: 100 – 506 Carmichael Lane, Hinton, AB (T7V 1S8) Canada
Check also, Welder Jobs in Canada
There is no degree, certificate, or diploma mentioned for this job in the advertisement. If an applicant has higher education, it will be a plus point for him. Moreover, applicants must have proficiency in speaking and reading English.
Exact figures of experience are not mentioned in the advertisement for this job. If an applicant has higher experience, it will enhance the chances of his selection and will be helpful during the job.
This job requires the following skills.
- Having good oral communication skills.
- Applicants should be physically strong and have good stamina.
- Having endurance and being able to work under stressful situations.
- Having excellent customer service skills and paying attention to details
- Applicants should be able to do repetitive tasks and have the ability to multitask.
- Having the ability to lift and handle the high weight.
- Applicants should have an interest in food preparation.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Maintain proper sanitation of food, working surfaces, and equipment and appliances used in the kitchen.
- Keep The food items at the proper temperature.
- Wash dishes and other kitchen items.
- Unpacking items and storing supplies in the refrigerator.
- Cleaning of kitchen, cupboards, and mop floor.
- Washing and peeling of vegetables, fruits, and other items.
How to Apply
If you are interested and willing to apply, you can apply for kitchen helper jobs in Canada by sending your CV to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources to help job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.