Home Appliances industry is wants House Keeping Attendant Required in UAE on urgent basis. The hiring company offers full-time/permanent jobs to the selected candidates. The location of these jobs in Al Qusais Dubai .
The salary offered by the company for this job is on a monthly basis. Moreover, many additional benefits are being offered by the company to its employees. The company needs motivated, skilled, and energetic individuals to fulfill the job requirements .
House Keeping Attendant Required in UAE
If you are interested, read out details about this job carefully before applying.
Position Title: House Keeping Attendant
Industry: Home Appliances
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: AED 3000 – 3500
Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 8 hour a day
Job Location: Al Qusais Dubai
Check Also: Store Keeper Jobs In Dubai
literate and professional
Interested candidates for this job should have 1-2 years of experience in same role ,
Candidates should have the following skills for this job.
- Applicants can speak basic English.
- Experience candidate needed .
- Must be organized and punctual .
- Ability to work as a team player.
This job has the following requirements.
- Housekeeping attendants must thoroughly clean every guest room according to established standards
- Attendants are responsible for monitoring inventory levels of cleaning supplies
- A housekeeping attendant’s primary responsibility is to ensure that guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay
- Physical stamina is crucial for this job
- They must be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
How To Apply
Deserving candidates can apply for House Keeping Attendant Required in UAE by sending a CV or resume to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact No: 0529559280
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.