Are you looking for jobs in Qatar? Are you interested in driving jobs? If the answer is yes? You have a golden opportunity because a reputable and growing company has recently required applications from willing applicants for heavy driver jobs in Qatar. The company offers full-time/permanent jobs to the selected candidates.
Candidates should be experienced, self-motivated, committed, and energetic to fulfill the requirements of the jobs. The hiring company offers many additional benefits for the facilitation of its employees. An attractive pay package is being offered by the company for this job which is 2500 QAR per month.
Heavy Driver Jobs in Qatar
If you are interested in this job and willing to apply, it is better for you to check out further details about this job before applying.
Position Title: Heavy Driver
Company Name: Not Mentioned
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 2500 QAR Per Month
Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: Not Mentioned
Job Location: Qatar
Check Also: Taxi Driver Jobs in UAE
Education is not mentioned in the advertisement for this job. However, having higher education will be a plus point for an applicant. Moreover, applicants should be able to read and speak English.
Candidates applying for this job must have 2-3 years of experience in the driving field. If an applicant has higher experience, it will increase the possibilities of his selection and will be proved very helpful during the job.
Applicants should possess the following skills for this job.
- Having excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have a valid Qatari Driving Licence.
- Having good training and experience in the same field.
- Applicants should have time management ability and awareness of traffic rules and regulations.
- Having good customer service skills and paying attention to details.
- Candidates should have basic mechanical knowledge.
- Having patience and being able to work under stressful situations.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Deliver goods or materials from one place to another.
- Keeping the truck or trailer clean and in proper working condition.
- Following the rules of regulations of traffic.
- Inspect the truck or trailer before starting as well as after completing the trip.
- Find defects or problems with the trailer and report them to the associated person.
- Maintain a record of goods and materials being delivered.
- Take the safest and shortest routes for delivery.
- Report associated persons in case any incident occurs during the trip.
How to Apply
If you are excited about this job and willing to apply, you can apply for heavy driver jobs in Qatar by sending your CV to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.