Red Deer Resort & Casino wants Front desk agent Required in Canada . The hiring company offers full-time/permanent jobs. The location of this job is Red Deer, AB.
The hiring company requires experienced, determined, and energetic individuals to fulfill the job requirements. The company provides many other benefits to facilitate its employees. The salary offered by the company to its employees is on hourly basis which is $16.50 hourly. Duty timings are 32 to 35 hours per week for this job .
Front desk agent Required in Canada
If you are excited about this job, read out details about this job carefully before proceeding further.
Position Title: Front desk agent
Company Name: Anytime Plumbing and Drains Inc
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $ 16.50 hourly
Number of Vacancies: 01
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 32 to 35 Hours Per Week
Job Location: Red Deer, AB (Canada)
Check also, 3 New Plumber Jobs In Canada
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate with proficiency in English language.
2 years to less than 3 years of experience in Hotel .
This job requires the following skills.
- One of the most important skills for a front desk agent in Canada is strong communication abilities
- Customer service orientation
- They should possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Front desk agents need to have excellent organizational skills
- Team player
- Attention to details
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Greeting guests with a warm welcome is the foremost duty of a front desk agent.
- They handle check-ins and check-outs efficiently .
- Managing reservations effectively.
- Excellent oral communication.
- Verifying guest information accurately.
How To Apply
If you are interested and willing to apply, you can apply for Front desk agent Required in Canada by sending your CV to the following email address.
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources to help job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.