A renowned and growing company TB Food Services Inc has currently declared food service supervisor jobs in Canada on an urgent basis. This is a great opportunity for those who want to make a bright future. The hiring company offers full-time/permanent jobs to the selected applicants. The location of this job is Vernon, BC
Candidates should be experienced, skilled, motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Many other benefits are being offered by the company to its employees. The company offers a salary on an hourly basis which is 18.00 per hour. Duty timings are 32 hours per week.
Food Service Supervisor Jobs in Canada
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job carefully before proceeding further.
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor
Company Name: TB Food Services Inc
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $18.00 Per Hour
Number of Vacancies: 4
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 32 Hours Per Week
Job Location: LocationArmstrong, BC
Check Also: Construction Worker Jobs in Canada
The education required for this job is a secondary (high) school graduation certificate. If a candidate has higher education, it will be a plus point for him. However, applicants need to be fluent in speaking and reading English.
Candidates applying for this job must have 1-2 years of experience in the related field.
Candidates having higher experience will increase the chances of their selection and will be beneficial during the job.
This job requires the following skills.
- Candidates should have good oral communication skills.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills and paying attention to details.
- Having endurance and being able to work in a professional way while dealing with difficult customers.
- Candidates must have the ability to supervise and have the characteristics of a team leader.
- The applicant must be able to work as a team player and is able to pay attention to details.
- Having good customer service skills and should be client focused.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Provide training to new staff.
- Supervise the staff under him and monitor their activities.
- Devise a plan to accomplish assigned tasks in a specified time.
- Making sure of the safety of food products.
- Maintain an inventory to keep records of food items, and other supplies and for the payroll of employees.
- Ensure that transactions are accurate to avoid any loss.
- Maintaining the proper temperature of food items.
How to Apply
If you are excited and willing to apply for food service supervisor jobs in Canada, you can apply by sending your CV to the email address given below
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.