A well-known and growing company Sal’s Pizza requires applications from willing applicants for electrician jobs in Canada. These are full-time/permanent jobs. The location of these jobs is in Calgary, AB, Canada.
The company needs skilled, energetic, and experienced persons to fulfill the assigned tasks in the given time. The hiring company offers a handsome amount of pay package on an hourly basis which is $15.00 per hour. There are 40 working hours per week for this job.
Food counter attendant Jobs in Canada
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job before proceeding further.
Position Title: Food counter attendant
Company Name: Sal’s Pizza
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $15.00 Per Hour
Number of Vacancies: 01
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 40 Hours Per Week
Job Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Check Also: Electrician Jobs In Canada
No degree, certificate or diploma required to apply for this job .Applicants should be fluent in speaking and reading English.
No experience required for this job. Company will train the employee, it will enhance the possibilities of his selection and will be helpful during the job.
This job requires the following skills.
- Having excellent oral communication skills.
- Having basic maths and electrical knowledge.
- They are responsible for ensuring that customers receive excellent service.
- The candidate should be a team worker.
- Applicants should be analytical and pay attention to details.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Food counter attendants play a crucial role in the food service industry.
- it’s important for a food counter attendant to greet every customer with enthusiasm
- Food counter attendants must be able to accurately take order.
- food counter attendants are responsible for preparing meals.
- Keeping the kitchen area clean.
How To Apply
If you are interested, you can apply for Food counter attendant Jobs in Canada by sending your CV to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.