If you’re interested in Data Entry Clerk Jobs in UAE, there are a few things you should know about the job. A Data Entry Clerk plays a significant role in ensuring the smooth operations of any shipping company in Dubai. This means that you must be highly skilled and have excellent knowledge of office work.
As a data entry clerk with a shipping company in Dubai, you’ll be responsible for handling different types of documents such as bills of lading, invoices, manifests, and customs clearance forms. You will also need to manage electronic files accurately and ensure that they are well organized to avoid confusion or misplacement.
Data Entry Clerk Jobs in UAE
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: 27th Street Dubai
Salary: AED 3000-3500
Experience Required: 1 to 2 years
Job Type: Full Time
Gender: Male & Female
Also, Check: Cashier Jobs In Dubai
Data Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Data entry clerks are responsible for entering various types of information into computer systems.
- A significant part of their job involves verifying the accuracy of data.
- They must be able to communicate effectively and respond appropriately to any questions.
- Data entry clerks are also responsible for maintaining databases by adding new records or updating existing ones.
- They may be required to generate reports.
- They must maintain a high level of professionalism and skills.
- The equivalent of a high school diploma.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Good command of English.
- It may be necessary or preferable to have experience.
- Efficient and time management skills are required.
How To Apply
If you are excited and willing to apply for Data Entry Clerk Jobs in UAE, you can call the following contact number for applying procedure.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.