A popular and growing company employer details GM E-TOWN CONSTRUCTION LTD. has announced construction worker jobs in Canada to fill vacant positions. The company offers full-time/permanent jobs. The location of these jobs in Brampton, ON
The hiring company requires experienced, determined, and physically strong persons for completing assigned tasks in a given time. The salary offered by the company to its employees on an hourly basis is 22.00 per hour. Selected candidates will have to work 30 to 40 hours per week. The company provides many other benefits to facilitate its employees.
Construction Worker Jobs in Canada
If you are excited about this job, check out the details about this job carefully before proceeding further.
Position Title: Construction Worker
Company Name: GM E-TOWN CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $20.00 Per Hour
Number of Vacancies: 3
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 30 to 40 Hours Per Week
Check Also: General Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
There is no degree, diploma, or certificate specified for this job in the advertisement. Having higher education is a plus point for an applicant. Moreover, candidates should be proficient in reading and speaking English.
Experience is not specified for this job in the advertisement. However, if a candidate has the higher experience, it will increase the chances of his selection and will be beneficial during the job.
This job requires the following skills.
- Having good oral communication skills.
- Applicants should be physically strong and medically and mentally fit.
- Having endurance and being able to work under stressful situations.
- Applicants should prefer to work as a team player and be able to do repetitive tasks.
- Having good stamina and ability to handle the high weight.
- Candidates should be client focused and have good interpersonal skills.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Loading and unloading of construction materials.
- Helping tradesmen and machine operators during working on construction projects.
- Building and demolishing concrete forms, and structures. barricades and scuff folding.
- Preparation of construction materials such as cement to fill gaps and building structures.
- Carry construction material from one side to another.
- Removing debris and unusable material from construction sites.
- Use equipment and other tools to break structures and concrete forms.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for construction worker jobs in Canada by sending a CV to the following email address.
5005 31 AVE NW suite 315
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.