A reputable Office Equipment Industry has declared Company Driver Jobs in Dubai to fill the vacant positions. The hiring company offers full-time/permanent jobs to the selected applicants. The location of this job is Dubai, UAE.
If you’re in Dubai and looking for a job as a Company Driver, then you’re in the right place. As a Company Driver, you’ll be responsible for transporting employees or goods from one location to another. You’ll need to have a valid driver’s license and experience driving in busy city traffic.
Company Driver Jobs in Dubai
If you are interested in this job, check out the details about this job carefully before proceeding further.
Position Title: Company Driver
Industry Name: Office Equipment
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: 4000 – 5000 AED
Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 8 hours a day
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Also check: Warehouse Helper Jobs In UAE
The education required for this job is middle, matric, and intermediate. However, if an applicant has higher education it will be a plus point for him. Moreover, candidates should be able to read and speak English.
Candidates applying for this job must have Less than 1 Year of experience with driving license. If an applicant has the higher experience, it will increase the possibilities of his selection and will be helpful during the job.
This job requires the following skills.
- Applicants should have good oral communication skills.
- Having patience and being able to work under stressful situations.
- Having the ability to lift high weights and be able to do repetitive tasks.
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills and pay attention to details.
- Having problem-solving skills and being a team worker.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- As a company driver, you have to be efficient with your time.
- You need to communicate effectively with dispatchers, customers, and other drivers.
- Obviously, having excellent driving skills is crucial for any company driver.
- Along with driving skills, you also need some mechanical knowledge OF Vehicle.
- You should plan out your routes beforehand and leave enough time for unexpected delays..
How To Apply
If you are excited and willing to apply for Company Driver Jobs in Dubai, you can call the following contact number for applying procedure.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.