Are you looking forward to boosting your career in Canada? If the answer is yes, you are at the right place because a well-known and leading company Saniclean Services Ltd. requires applications from willing candidates for cleaning supervisor jobs in Canada. These are full-time permanent jobs. The location of these jobs is in Surrey, BC, Canada.
The company is giving preference to experienced, skilled, motivated, and energetic individuals to fulfill the requirements of jobs. Many additional benefits are being offered by the company to the selected applicants. The hiring company offers a reasonable pay package to its employees on an hourly basis which is $27.50 per hour. Duty timings are 40 hours per week.
Cleaning Supervisor Jobs in Canada
If you are interested in this job, read out details about this job carefully before applying.
Position Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Company Name: Saniclean Services Ltd.
Salary: $27.50 Per Hour
Duty Timing: 40 Hours Per Week
Job Type: Full-Time & Permanent
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Surrey, BC
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Check Also: Retail Store Supervisor jobs in Canada
Candidates applying for this job must have a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent. If a candidate possesses higher education, it will be a plus point for him. However, applicants need to be fluent in speaking and reading English.
Applicants must have 1-2 years of experience for this job. Candidates having higher experience will enhance the chances of their selection and will be useful during the job.
This job requires the following skills.
- Applicants must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Having good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Having patience and being able to work in a professional way in difficult situations.
- Applicants should have the qualities of a leader.
- Ability to supervise and implement procedures.
This job has the following responsibilities.
- Recruit new staff and provide training to them.
- Preparing schedules for working.
- Giving instructions to the staff and ensuring implementation.
- Oversee the staff activities and assist them in working.
- Making sure the area is neat and clean according to safety and health standards.
How to Apply
If you are excited and willing to apply for cleaning supervisor jobs in Canada, you can apply by sending your CV to the email address given below.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.