Newstone Renovations Ltd has announced Carpenter jobs in Canada . The hiring company offers full-time/permanent jobs. The location of this job is Surrey, BC.
The hiring company requires experienced, determined, and energetic individuals to fulfill the job requirements. The company provides many other benefits to facilitate its employees. The salary offered by the company to its employees is on annually basis which is $24.00 to 28.50 hourly. Duty timings are 40 hours per week for this job .
Carpenter Jobs in Canada
If you are excited about this job, read out details about this job carefully before proceeding further.
Position Title: Carpenter
Company Name: Newstone Renovations Ltd
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $ 30.00 hourly
Number of Vacancies: 05
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 40 Hours Per Week
Job Location: Surrey, BC (Canada)
Check also, Electrician In Canada
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate. Moreover, applicants must have proficiency in English language.
1 years to less than 2 years experience in related field .
This job requires the following skills.
- Carpentry is a vital skill
- Physically demanding
- They have excellent communication skills
- Carpenters also need strong problem-solving abilities
- Carpenters possess essential skills that can contribute to various construction projects
- Attention to details
This job has the following responsibilities.
- One of the key responsibilities of carpenters is reading blueprints.
- Carpenters must have excellent spatial awareness .
- They measure, cut, and shape materials such as wood, plastic, or fiberglass according to project specifications.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs.
- Build foundations, install floor beams.
How To Apply
If you are interested and willing to apply, you can apply for Carpenter Jobs in Canada by sending your CV to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources to help job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.