A well established Restaurant has announced Bell Attendant jobs in Dubai on an immediate basis. The hiring company offers full-time/permanent jobs to the selected candidates. The location of these jobs in Deira Dubai .
The salary offered by the company for this job is on a monthly basis. Moreover, many additional benefits are being offered by the company to its employees. The company needs motivated, skilled, and energetic individuals to fulfill the job requirements.
Bell Attendant Jobs in Dubai
If you are interested, read out details about this job carefully before applying.
Position Title: Bell Attendant
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: AED 3500 – 4000
Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
When to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Duty Timing: 8 hour a day
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Check Also: Male & Female Cleaner Required In Qatar
A high school qualification or equivalent
Interested candidates for this job should have 1-2 years of Previous experience as a Bell person , it will increase the chances of his selection and will be very beneficial during the job.
Candidates should have the following skills for this job.
- Applicants must be fluent in speaking and reading English & Arabic.
- Candidates applying for this job must have a Proven experience as bell Attendant.
- A high school qualification or equivalent..
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Greeting and assisting guests when they arrive at the hotel.
This job has the following requirements.
- The main responsibility of a bell attendant is to make sure that guests are comfortable.
- The first duty of a bell attendant is to welcome guests as they enter the restaurant .
- A bell attendant must ensure that each table has everything they need.
- Helping with luggage and escorting guests to their rooms.
- Providing information about the hotel’s services, amenities, and local attractions.
How To Apply
Deserving candidates can apply for Bell Attendant Jobs in Dubai by sending a CV or resume to the following email address.
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact No: 0509650385
Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that we are not offering these jobs. We gather information about jobs from valid sources for helping job seekers. Our primary concern is to facilitate job seekers. Please contact the employer at your own risk.